The Director of Marketing and Admissions carries out and directs the marketing and admission functions of the facility by staying actively
involved in the community as well as the residents’ and families’ lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs, supervises and coordinates the marketing and admissions functions of the facility
- Develops and implements marketing plan
- Coordinates all admissions to the facility in a manner that ensures resident satisfaction and supports the facility’s fiscal policy
- Coordinates with Activities Director to create and promote internal and external marketing opportunities
- Actively works and manages facility leads program
- Stages facility presentation (personally and by directing Housekeeping) to assure effective aesthetic appeal
- Maintains marketing reports and records
- Attends management meetings and serves on appropriate committees
- Maintains open communication with the owner, Executive Director, community resources, facility personnel, physicians, consultants, residents, resident families/guardians and others.
- Builds and maintains relationships with prospects, their families, and referral sources.
- Create and strengthen networking relationships and maintain a positive public image to benefit the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be a high school graduate, bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Experience with geriatric clients is mandatory
- Must demonstrate a compassionate interest in meeting resident needs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative
- Must enjoy working with seniors
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiries
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, grasp, handle, kneel, pull, push, stoop, squat, twist and transfer
- Occasionally required to lift 50 pounds as needed
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Pay: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with up to 5% matching
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits – Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental/Vision Insurance, and Critical Illness w/Cancer Insurance.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)