- View All Locations
- Virtual Tours
- About Us
- Contact Us
Responsible for managing PCPs and QMAPs within the Resident Services department for both our Assisted Living and Memory Care buildings. Works closely with staff supervisors, residents and family members, as well as doctors and other third-party health care providers to make sure all residents are appropriately cared for. They assume duties and responsibilities delegated by the Executive Director to assure holistic resident care in accordance with State, Federal and local regulations and the current standards of practice. The right candidate must be able to manage staff and work with others in a respectful manner, provide assistance to our residents while maintaining dignity and trust, as well as maintaining medications, care plans, and other documentation with the use of our EMR systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for direct supervision of resident services staff
– Responsible for hiring/terminating, approving time off and performance evaluations
– Checks and follows guidelines for all residents in accordance with Federal, State and local guidelines
– Communicates and partners with physicians and outside providers
– Monitors delivery of quality care and services for residents
– EMR implementation, review and oversight
– Conducts ongoing audits and provides documentation for Quality Management Program
– Partners with other departments to ensure continuity of care
– Works closely with the Marketing Director on new admissions, including initial assessments and care plans
– Mentors staff and organizes required training as well as any needed follow-up training
– Demonstrates a clear understanding of care/medical terminology, use of Durable Medical Equipment (DME), and all facets of activities of daily living (ADL’s)
– Responsible for training staff and recruiting new staff, as needed
– On-call rotation
– Other duties/tasks as assigned
– Active LPN/RN license in good standing
– Experience in senior living preferred
– Experience with managing staff preferred
– Passionate about quality care and services for seniors
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
– Must be able to, proactively and professionally communicate and partner with staff, third-party healthcare providers, elderly residents and their families
– MUST pass pre-employment drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiries
-Consistently required to stand, walk, bend, squat, reach, grasp, twist and turn, listen and hear
– Ability to lift 30-50 pounds, as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000 to $75,000
Medical Specialty: Geriatrics
Ability to Commute/Relocate: Colorado (Preferred)
Education: Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
Steps for Application.
1.) Please download the application by clicking this link.
2.) Complete and save the application.
3.) Return here and add your information below.
4.) Submit the completed application form once all the information below is complete.
Questions? Please call 303-252-1118.